Time is ticking and April 15th is getting closer and closer. In the United States, you usually must file (give in) an income tax form every year if you got income.
Are your taxes ready? The forms and instructions are sometimes hard to understand. Do you need help?
We have great news for you – you can get FREE tax preparation help starting on February 15 if your yearly salary is $60,000 or less.
- Where: Wake Tech’s Main Campus Montague Hall, Room 241
- When: Monday – Thursday 11am – 4pm Friday 10am -2pm
- How to contact for appointments
- By phone (919) 866-5059
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What to bring:
- Proof of Identification
- Social Security card or ITIN (Taxpayer ID Number)
- Wage and earning statements from employers (WT
- All 1099 and 1095 forms
- Proof of routing and account numbers
- total paid for daycare provider and their tax ID number
- copies of income transcripts if you have them
- If you are filing a joint return, both spouses must be present to sign