Ready for a career adventure? Eager to go places?
Come to the Wake Tech Community College Workforce Continuing Education Open House Saturday, September 17 Beltline Education Center; 3200 Bush St. Raleigh, 27609; 10am – 2pm
Explore a wide range of training programs. Many can be completed in just three months, or less!
Pre-register now to expedite the check-in process on the day of the event. It’s all free, so bring a friend!
Open House Activities:
- 30+ Information booths about Wake Tech training programs and services
- 15+ Workshops on topics including Commercial Drones, English as a Second Language, and Job searching through NCWorks Online
- Tours of the Advanced Manufacturing Center and Workforce Continuing Education School of Cosmetology
- Door prizes awarded throughout the day, with giveaways including registration discounts on non-credit classes
- Refreshments, and the Wandering Moose food truck
- Goody bags for the first 300 attendees on the day of the event
College workforce experts will answer your questions about:
- Prep courses for certificates in cybersecurity, manufacturing, public safety, and more
- High school equivalency prep; ACT/SAT prep — and what comes after
- Fee-waived courses for those who are unemployed, underemployed, or returning to work
- Personal enrichment courses for youth, adults, and seniors
- Small business startup information and entrepreneurial skills training
- Our Career Pathways Program