Following new additional classes are available to students already enrolled in ESL classes.
Classes Meeting Monday & Wednesdays from 12:30 – 2:30, Oc.t 5 to Nov. 21.
- Building Reading and Writing Skills 1 – Students will be working on phonemic awareness. This would be a great addition for students learning beginning literacy skills (Room 332C)
- Oral and Written Communication Skills – This class is for students in Level 3 and 4 who need to improve their reading and writing skills. (Room 342C)
- Writing Skills for College and Career Success – This class is for students in Level 5 and 6 who need to improve their reading and writing skills for work or school . (Room 325C)
Classes Meeting Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12:30 – 2:30, Oc.t 4 to Nov. 22.
- Building Reading and Writing Skills 2 – The focus will be on building student knowledge of long vowel sounds (Room 332C)
- Pronunciation and Grammar – Students will work on blends, spelling patterns, and consonant sounds along with learning and practicing grammar rules. This class is available for students in levels 4, 5, and 6. (Room 325C)