- The ServiceProviderResourceGuide has pages full of community resource providers – Check it out!
- Wake County “Network of Care” – You can easily search for local services
- El Centro Para Familias Hispanas: (Hispanic Family Center/HFC)
- Urban Ministries of Wake County: 1390 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27603, (919) 836-1642
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- This U.S. government organization provides immigration and citizenship (naturalization) information
- North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) – has information on getting driver’s license and car registration
See Refugee Matters page for Refugee community resources