|Residence||the place where someone lives|
|Employer||a person or company that has people who do work for wages or a salary|
|Employment||work that a person is paid to do|
Part 6: Information about your residence and employment.
- Where have you lived during the last five years? Begin with where you live now and then list every place you lived for the last five years. If you need more space, use a separate sheet(s) of paper.
|Street Number and Name, Apartment Number, City, State, Zip Code and Country||FromDate(mm/dd/yyyy)||ToDate(mm/dd/yyyy)|
|Current Home Address – Same as Part 4.A|
- Where have you worked (or, if you were a student, what schools did you attend) during the last five years? Include military service. Begin with your current or latest employer and then list every place you have worked or studied for the last five years. If you need more space, use a separate sheet of paper.
|Employer or School Name||Employer or School Address (Street, City and State)||From Date(mm/dd/yyyy)||ToDate(mm/dd/yyyy)||Your Occupation|
Part 7: Time outside the United States. (Including Trips to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean Islands)
- How many total days did you spend outside of the United States during the past five years? ___days
- How many trips of 24 hours or more have you taken outside of the United States during the past five years? ___Trips
- List below all the trips of 24 hours or more that you have taken outside of the United States since becoming a Lawful Permanent Resident. Begin with your most recent trip. If you need more space, use a separate sheet(s) of paper.
|Date You Left the United States (mm/dd/yyyy)||Date You Returned to the United States (mm/dd/yyyy)||Did Trip Last Six Months or More? Yes or No||Countries Which You Traveled||Total Days Out of the United States|
Section 2 Vocabulary Quiz
1. Residence: The place ________________
2. Employer: a person or company that ________________________________
3. Employment: work that a person ___________________________________
Click here to check your answers!