Welcome! This website can help you find a new or better job. It will give you resources to update old skills or learn new skills. You can also learn about worker’s rights in the United States and local job safety laws here. On the right side of this page, you can find links to the other ESL blog sites, links to help you find jobs, and links to help you find volunteer opportunities.
Click here to learn about new jobs available!
Additional Job Information Links
Looking for your next job? Become a Mystery Shopper.
You can learn how to add income and reduce expenses while stretching your budget. Mystery Shoppers work across many industries while getting paid to provide reports on customer service. Compensation also often includes goods or services that can offset common budget expenses – meals, groceries, oil changes – just to name a few.
Explore employment opportunities in the field as you develop transferable job skills. Transferable and soft skills developed include: communication, attention to detail, written documentation and reports, time management, and follow-up skills.
For course information and sign up click here => Money Management
Be sure to see Central Blog post on this great opportunity !
- not a part-time or constant contract job
- Possible working day：Mondayー Friday （Saturday and Sunday are closed)
- Time and locations are depending on the moving schedule and customer’s house locations.
Compensation：From $13 to 15 (Depending on Experience）
- You wont to drive a company’s vehicles but must to able to drive on your car.
- Ability to lift at least 30 or 40 pounds. (1 box is less 60 pounds)
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be flexible and good team worker at the site
- This client covers the entire NC state, you might have to ride a car for a long drive.
- Must have general manner
- Speaking Japanese and knowing Japanese culture is plus.
- (919)378-9788 office
- (919)868-8231 cell
110-C Pheasant Wood. Ct.
Morrisville, NC 27560 USA
Interested in becoming a bus driver for the Wake County Public Schools System (WCPSS)?
WCPSS is holiding a Bus Driver Career Fair on Saturday, June 17, 9am-12pm at Carroll Middle School.
MARYIM’S SALON DE BELLEZA.
40-05-109 New Bern Ave.
Here is a list of all of the job opportunities that we have available now (3/25/18).
New Job Opportunities:
Job Openings at Wake County Public Schools (Reposted with New Opportunities on 3/25/18)
Job Openings at YMCA
Earlier Job Opportunities That Are Still Open:
Retail Jobs Openings
Jobs Openings with Labor Ready
Job Openings with the Chipotle Mexican Grill and Restaurant:
Job Openings with UPS:
Olive Garden Restaurant
- Host (4805 Capital Boulevard in Raleigh) *Level 4 English and Above
- Line Cook (1809 Walnut Street in Cary) *Level 3 Reading and Above
- Line Cook (4805 Capital Boulevard in Raleigh) *Level 3 Reading and Above
Job Openings at NC State University:
Full time entry level line cook needed. Tuesday – Saturday nights, 3-9:30 and rotating Sunday mornings 8-4. Some experience preferred. Contact James919-848-4792 or email@example.com
Melody Home HealthCare Services, Inc. is hiring CNAs, LPNs, and RNs in the Raleigh area!
They will be having a Hiring Event on Thursday, September 15th, from 10 am to 1 pm at:
Capital Area NCWorks Center, 1830-B Tillery Place, Raleigh, NC, 27604.
Click on this link for more information: http://eslblogs.waketech.edu/job/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2016/09/Hiring-Event-Melody-Home-HealthCare-Services-Inc.-9.15.16.pdf
Talent Employment Solutions Program Assistant
Capital Area NCWorks Career Center
919-715-0111 x 201 Office