All New Job Event on September 8th
Below is the Job Fair Information in Spanish
More Info on Job Profile for Pickers/Packers
- Perform duties to inspect product on production line
- Prior to packaging, gather and store product as required and feed product back into production line
- When Appropriate. Perform duties to in spectate packaged product and remove defective products classified as rejects
- Pack first line product into cartons or tray as required
- Perform necessary sanitation inspections
- Continually check product for food safety and product quality
- Follow safety rules
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Monitor cross contamination
Are you an advanced / high level ESL student looking for a job? You may be interested in attending the WRAL Capital Area Career Expo on August 4th in Raleigh . At this job fair, there will be employers looking to fill existing job openings. The fair is free BUT you must have a resume to enter the expo.
For more information (including an employer listing) visit http://www.capitalareaexpo.com/.
Coming soon is the Millbrook Area Career Expo that will feature job employers and service providers focused on the Millbrook area. This is a free event that will also give the first 30 registered attendees the opportunity to receive Free professional resume and interview assistance prior to the event.
When: May 10, 2016 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
Where: Millbrook United Methodist Church 1715 E. Millbrook Rd., Raleigh, 27609
How to register: Submit a resume and register at: www.millbrookjobfair.com
For more information, please see the 2016 MB Area Career Expo Flyer