Looking for your next job? Become a Mystery Shopper.
You can learn how to add income and reduce expenses while stretching your budget. Mystery Shoppers work across many industries while getting paid to provide reports on customer service. Compensation also often includes goods or services that can offset common budget expenses – meals, groceries, oil changes – just to name a few.
Explore employment opportunities in the field as you develop transferable job skills. Transferable and soft skills developed include: communication, attention to detail, written documentation and reports, time management, and follow-up skills.
For course information and sign up click here => Money Management
Be sure to see Central Blog post on this great opportunity !
- not a part-time or constant contract job
- Possible working day：Mondayー Friday （Saturday and Sunday are closed)
- Time and locations are depending on the moving schedule and customer’s house locations.
Compensation：From $13 to 15 (Depending on Experience）
- You wont to drive a company’s vehicles but must to able to drive on your car.
- Ability to lift at least 30 or 40 pounds. (1 box is less 60 pounds)
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be flexible and good team worker at the site
- This client covers the entire NC state, you might have to ride a car for a long drive.
- Must have general manner
- Speaking Japanese and knowing Japanese culture is plus.
- (919)378-9788 office
- (919)868-8231 cell
All New Job Event on September 8th
Below is the Job Fair Information in Spanish
More Info on Job Profile for Pickers/Packers
- Perform duties to inspect product on production line
- Prior to packaging, gather and store product as required and feed product back into production line
- When Appropriate. Perform duties to in spectate packaged product and remove defective products classified as rejects
- Pack first line product into cartons or tray as required
- Perform necessary sanitation inspections
- Continually check product for food safety and product quality
- Follow safety rules
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Monitor cross contamination