Interested in becoming a bus driver for the Wake County Public Schools System (WCPSS)?
MARYIM’S SALON DE BELLEZA.
40-05-109 New Bern Ave.
Here is a list of all of the job opportunities that we have available now (9/16/17).
New Job Opportunities:
- Greek Fiesta Job Opportunities*Level 5 Reading and Above
- Plato’s Closet *Level 5 Reading and Above
- Stylist Wanted *Bilingual a plus
Job Openings at Wake County Public Schools (Reposted with New Opportunities on 9/16/17)
- School Custodians *Level 4+ English
Job Openings at YMCA
- Counselors YMCA *Level 4 Reading and Above
Earlier Job Opportunities That Are Still Open:
- Two Hawk Employment Services – *Level 4 Reading and Above
- Heavy Duty Vehicle Mechanic *Level 4 Reading and Above and High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CGA – Custodial Jobs *Level 3 Reading and Above
- Budd Group-Janitorial, Maintenance, Landscaping, Production support and Facility support services jobs *Level 3 Reading and Above
Retail Jobs Openings
Jobs Openings with Labor Ready
Job Openings with the Chipotle Mexican Grill and Restaurant:
- Restaurant Team Member – Crew (2386 – Triangle Town Center) *Level 3 Reading and Above
- Restaurant Team Member – Crew (942 – Falls of Neuse *Level 3 Reading and Above
- Restaurant Team Member – Crew (2066 – Strickland Six Forks) *Level 3 Reading and Above
- Restaurant Team Member – Crew (826 – Pleasant Valley) *Level 3 Reading and Above
Job Openings with UPS:
- Package Handler – Part Time *Level 3 Reading and Above
- UPS Dock Worker (Requires Commercial Drivers License) *Level 5 English and Above
Olive Garden Restaurant
- Host (4805 Capital Boulevard in Raleigh) *Level 4 English and Above
- Line Cook (1809 Walnut Street in Cary) *Level 3 Reading and Above
- Line Cook (4805 Capital Boulevard in Raleigh) *Level 3 Reading and Above
Job Openings at NC State University:
Melody Home HealthCare Services, Inc. is hiring CNAs, LPNs, and RNs in the Raleigh area!
They will be having a Hiring Event on Thursday, September 15th, from 10 am to 1 pm at:
Capital Area NCWorks Center, 1830-B Tillery Place, Raleigh, NC, 27604.
Click on this link for more information: http://eslblogs.waketech.edu/job/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2016/09/Hiring-Event-Melody-Home-HealthCare-Services-Inc.-9.15.16.pdf
Talent Employment Solutions Program Assistant
Capital Area NCWorks Career Center
919-715-0111 x 201 Office
All New Job Event on September 8th
Below is the Job Fair Information in Spanish
More Info on Job Profile for Pickers/Packers
- Perform duties to inspect product on production line
- Prior to packaging, gather and store product as required and feed product back into production line
- When Appropriate. Perform duties to in spectate packaged product and remove defective products classified as rejects
- Pack first line product into cartons or tray as required
- Perform necessary sanitation inspections
- Continually check product for food safety and product quality
- Follow safety rules
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Monitor cross contamination
Are you an advanced / high level ESL student looking for a job? You may be interested in attending the WRAL Capital Area Career Expo on August 4th in Raleigh . At this job fair, there will be employers looking to fill existing job openings. The fair is free BUT you must have a resume to enter the expo.
For more information (including an employer listing) visit http://www.capitalareaexpo.com/.
Coming soon is the Millbrook Area Career Expo that will feature job employers and service providers focused on the Millbrook area. This is a free event that will also give the first 30 registered attendees the opportunity to receive Free professional resume and interview assistance prior to the event.
When: May 10, 2016 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
Where: Millbrook United Methodist Church 1715 E. Millbrook Rd., Raleigh, 27609
How to register: Submit a resume and register at: www.millbrookjobfair.com
For more information, please see the 2016 MB Area Career Expo Flyer
Welcome! This website can help you find a new or better job. It will give you resources to update old skills or learn new skills. You can also learn about worker’s rights in the United States and local job safety laws here. On the right side of this page, you can find links to the other ESL blog sites, links to help you find jobs, and links to help you find volunteer opportunities.
2. Click here to learn about different jobs that you can choose (reading practice for Levels 2-5).
3. Click here to learn about job search classes at Wake Technical Community College.
3. Here are articles on “How to Use the NCWorks Website“, “For Students Who Have Degrees from Another Country“, and “Finding Jobs with Linked-in“.