The following activities are useful for level 5, level 6, and level ERV ESL students. They are in order from easiest to most difficult.
- Please ask your students to comment on Current Job Opportunities, providing me with a list of their skills or job opportunities that hope to find. This will help me to provide job opportunities that are relevant to specific students.
- How to Use Career Builder to Find Jobs
- Answering Common Questions that Appear on Online Job Applications
- Understanding Your Pay Stub
- Protect Your Money from Scams!
- How to Write a Professional Cover Letter
- How to Make a Budget