On any page you can ask questions, add comments or leave any type of reply
Here is how you “Make a Comment” or “Leave a Reply”
- At the bottom of every post you will see a place to comment. If nobody has commented, it will read “Leave a Reply”. It may also show something like “2 replies“, “10 replies“, depending on how many comments the post already has. Click on that link.
- Click on “Leave a Reply”which you will see above the other people’s comments. If you are the first person to comment, the form will already be open for you.
- You will need to write your name (first name only is OK), E-mail (type firstname.lastname@example.org, or your own e-mail if you want), but Website is not necessary. Don’t type anything there.
- Now you can write your “comment” in the box.
- Then you can click on the box, “Post Comment”, and you’re done!
- If you have any problems, please ask your teacher or the Blog Facilitator. Thank you!