We’ve added a feature to the Teacher Resources blog that allows you to subscribe to email notifications. This will eventually be available for our other ESL blogs as well: ESL Central, Jobs Opportunities, English, and the Civics/Culture/Community blog.
- Go to the home page of the blog you want to follow: Teacher Resources, Jobs, English, Civics/Culture/Community, or ESL Central.
- Scroll down the right hand column until you reach the subscription box at the end.
- Fill in your name (optional but recommended) and your email.
- Click “Sign me up”.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Open and click the link in the email.
- With every post notification, you will receive a short email with a link to the new post as well as links to unsubscribe or set post notification / category filters.
We recommend you don’t set category filters. New posts to the Teacher Resource Blogs will primarily be a series called “Blog Blasts”, which will have tips and information on how to use the ESL Blogs.