Now that the summer break is over, we are resuming our Blog Blast series covering the English Blog.
The third category is “English Multi-Skills“. It’s for sites that provide activities for multiple skill areas (reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary, etc).
- Janis’s ESL Links – Organized by topics. Each sub-topic has links for vocabulary, listening, reading and grammar.
- Both Agenda Web and Many Things ESL -tons of links for various skills
- ESL Gold – clearly breaks out activities by skill area and difficulty level (beg – advanced)
- Fun, Easy English – quick, sometimes humorous activities spanning many skill areas
- …More Multi-Skills Links – this page contains more links for the same category. Please click on some of this links to see what is available to you and your students. I recommend looking at English For Everyone… it has GREAT worksheets for your students.