Here is how you make a Comment (“Leave a Reply”):
- At the bottom of every post you will see a place to comment. If nobody has commented, it will read “Leave a Reply”. It may also show something like “2 replies“, “10 replies“, depending on how many comments the post already has. Click on that link.
- Click on “Leave a Reply” which you will see above the other people’s comments. If you are the first person to comment, the form will already be open for you.
- You will need to write your name (first name only is OK), E-mail (type email@example.com, or your own e-mail if you want), but Website is not necessary. Don’t type anything there.
- Now you can write your “comment” in the box.
- Then you can click on the box, “Post Comment”, and you’re done!
- If you have any problems, please ask your teacher or the Blog Facilitator. Thank you!