From this “ESL Central” blog page, you can link to our other ESL blogs: English Language, Civics, Culture, & Community, Job Skills & Opportunities, and Citizenship preparation classes. The Teacher Resources blog includes our ESL curriculum, lesson plans, and other useful links for instructors.
At the top of this page, you’ll find information on our ESL classes, ESL sites (locations & registration dates), ESL Student Resources, and Computers and Technology. Other classes for ESL students, such as Citizenship, Career-Focused, and Beyond the Basics (“advanced ESL”) are listed on the right under ESL classes. We hope you find these pages useful.
We are happy to announce that a new site, the RTP Campus, will be offering ESL classes beginning in February, 2020.
Where: 10908 Chapel Hill Rd, Morrisville, NC 27560 Room 117
- Evening classes
- ESL Levels 3 /4 and 5/6, and ABE
- 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Monday- Thursday, from Feb 3 to June 11, 2019
- Registrations on February 3, 4, & 17 and March 16
- Contact Edith Cowper 919-334-1542 or email@example.com
- Saturday classes
- ESL Levels 1-6, and ABE
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Saturdays, from Feb 8 to June 6, 2019
- Registrations on February 8, 15 and 22
- Contact Robin Abdelilah 919-334-1509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our page of refugee information located under “Student Resources” on the right sidebar has been updated to reflect our newer “Refugee Outreach Literacy Project“.
There is valuable information on the program’s mission and accomplishments as well as various ways you can reach the program’s co-ordinators.
You can also find info on our Community Partners that assist refugee students and a community resource guide.
We will continue to add information on this page about current events that can be of interest to refugee students so keep an eye on it.
Students sometimes struggle with understanding our area’s bus system. The new Bus Transportation Page under the Community Info category gives info on all our local bus systems and links to help you find bus routes to some of our sites.
Check it out!
Dress for Success Triangle NC is hosting a series of training events to help women who have found employment.
Find details at this Facebook page and this Dress For Success page but heads up – the next event is at the Beltline!
- Saturday, September 21, 2019, 9:00 AM 12:00 PM, at the Wake Tech Beltline Education Center BEC-403D Module 3: Build Financial Savings & Set Goals & Module 4: Creating Work/Life Balance
Our summer sessions are winding down but don’t worry… we have new fall classes for all your needs.
Be sure to check when your preferred sites will be registering for ESL/ ABE / Citizenship and ESL Online classes. Use our Registration Page to give you a monthly view of registrations. Use our Site Location page to find sites, their addresses, hours and contact information
Hope to see you soon in one of our classes!
There are new ESL-Supported Career-Focused classes
- Launch Your Own Business (Tues & Thurs)
- Launch Your Own Business (Sat)
Details on class dates and locations are in the following flyers
To register contact email@example.com
—-End of Flyers__