Tuesday, September 23, 2014 – Thursday, November 6, 2014
Is English NOT your first language? Do you work with or want to work with children? This class will provide you with information about Early Childhood Education and provide you the English skills you need to continue your education in this field.
Class meets Tuesday and Thursdays from 1:30-3:30 pm, 9/23/14-11/6/14 3434 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary, NC 27518 Western Wake Campus, Room 120
Students must be currently enrolled in Advanced ESL or ERV. Space is limited to 20 students.
The focus of the class will be on speaking, listening as well as vocabulary, writing and reading related to Early Childhood Education. You will learn:
- Early Childhood related vocabulary
- Rules and regulations for teaching children 0-5 years old
- Working in a state licensed day care center
- Working in an in-home day care
- Working in a church/pre-school
- Working as a hired baby sitter of young children
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org