Tax season is here and you are probably receiving many tax forms in your mail. You need to file your taxes by April 15th. Have questions? Feeling stressed out and overwhelmed?
Look at the flyer below to find out how to get some FREE help!
- To qualify for this service, your salary must be $60,000 per year, or less.
- You must bring the required documents on the list below.
- You must set up an appointment before you go by calling or emailing:
- John Kornegay, Single Stop Coordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org; (919) 866-5059
- Students who can’t go to Wake Tech’s main campus can get help at the Wake County Human Services building on 220 Swinburne St., Raleigh, NC 27610 – near Wake Med hospital.