Are you or someone you know interested in getting a university degree? However paying for college is not easy. The HFS scholarship may be able to help but the deadline for applications is February 15, 2019.
The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a university degree. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four year universities
- Graduate Students
Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, during the fall of a scholarship cycle (year)
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state based financial aid application (if applicable)
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Emphasis on STEM majors
For more information visit https://www.hsf.net/scholarship but remember the deadline for applications is February 15, 2019.