There are new ESL-Supported Career-Focused classes
- Launch Your Own Business (Tues & Thurs)
- Launch Your Own Business (Sat)
Details on class dates and locations are in the following flyers
To register contact email@example.com
—-End of Flyers__
Run – don’t walk to the WRAL Career Expo today!
For details please go to this website -> https://www.capitalareaexpo.com/
The Connect To… series are career-focused classes that are appropriate for native or non-native English speakers. These classes are for ESL students that are currently in ABE Levels 3 or 4 or in ASE.
The following are being offered in the summer. Please refer to the flyers for details on class descriptions, times and locations.
- Connect To Business
- Connect To HealthCare
- Connect To Public Safety
Take a look at the Jobs Blog for details on Spectrum’s Hiring Event in Morrisville, NC
The April 29th registrations originally scheduled for Western Wake Campus (Millpond Village ) and White Plains United Methodist Church (WPUM) have been cancelled.
We are happy to announce that a new site will be offering ESL classes :
- Garner Magnet High School
Where: 2101 Spring Drive (Close to Timber Drive and I-70), Garner NC
When : 6:30 pm – 9:30pm Monday- Thursday
Registration Dates: April 8 & 9 at 6:30 pm
Morning ESL classes will continue to be offered at Garner United Methodist Church.
For more information: call (919) 334-1567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress for Success Triangle helps under-employed and unemployed women in the Triangle by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Dress for Success and Wake Tech HRD are a special program for Working Women to give them “Tools for Success”.
Please see the following flyer for dates throughout 2019 – You can start ANY time!.
Note that there is a $70 fee but you may be eligible to have it waived (take modules for free). Please visit Wake Tech HRD and click the FEE WAIVER RED button. If you don’t qualify, call Dress for Success directly (919.286.2128) to see if they provide financial assistance.
Are you or someone you know interested in getting a university degree? However paying for college is not easy. The HFS scholarship may be able to help but the deadline for applications is February 15, 2019.
The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a university degree. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four year universities
- Graduate Students
Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, during the fall of a scholarship cycle (year)
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state based financial aid application (if applicable)
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Emphasis on STEM majors
For more information visit https://www.hsf.net/scholarship but remember the deadline for applications is February 15, 2019.