Many of our students struggle with bus transportation. We hope this page will provide them with the information they need to get around Raleigh and the Triangle using the public bus system
Direct Links to the local transportation Systems – Each link has a “Plan a Trip” option right on the home page. You can enter “from” and “to” locations and see which bus routes you need to take. You can also quickly look at individual bus routes (maps, schedule times and real time arrival information).
- GoRaleigh – and overall System-Wide Route Map
- Note that GoRaleigh is scheduled to provide 3 new services starting October 14, 2019. These new routes connect to Garner, Knightdale, and Rolesville. Click for More information.
- GoCary – and overall System-Wide Route Map
- GoDurham – and overall System-Wide Route Map
- GoTriangle – and overall System-Wide Route Map
Free Raleigh passes are available for youths 18 years old or younger and seniors 65 years old or older. Pass information can be found here.
For ESL classes at:
401 Northern Wake Campus
- From GoRaleigh Station, take GoRaleigh route 1 to Triangle Town Center.
- At Triangle Town Center, get on GoRaleigh route 25L and you will arrive at Wake Tech’s Northern Wake Campus in less than 15 minutes.
- When leaving Northern Wake Campus to head back to Triangle Town Center to catch route 1, look for the bus that has “TO CARLOS DRIVE” on its digital sign.
Beltline Education Center
- From GoRaleigh Station, take GoRaleigh route 2 to Wake Forest Road.
- The Bush Street Shuttle that connects the Wake Forest Road stop to Wake Tech’s Beltline Education Center on Bush Street.
Download the TransLoc Rider app from your app store to track the bus in real time.