The Beltline Education Center (BEC) and 401 North have additional “Add-On Classes” for students already enrolled in a regular ESL class at WTCC. The add-on classes offer students the chance to work on a targeted skill area. They vary from semester to semester.
Please check the Registration page for specific semester dates and registration information .
ADD-ON CLASSES For Spring 2019 at BEC
- Afternoon Writing Class
● This class is focused on writing skills. If you want to improve your writing and need more practice, then this is for you !● Students currently enrolled in levels 4-6 may also attend this class● Meets Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12:30-2:30 pm● One month class from January 15th to February 14th● To register – simply come to the class
For more information, call 919-334-1501 ESL Help Desk or contact Megan Heard, email@example.com
ADD-ON CLASSES For Spring 2019 at 401 North
- Workforce Cultural Communication
- Burlington English
- Both classes meet on Monday and Wednesday from 1:00 -3:00 pm
- They start on January 23rd and end on March 28th
- For more information, contact Kathie Baggott: firstname.lastname@example.org