ESL Online is an individualized English class that students attend online once registration at a center is completed. You learn English at home at your own pace. It will help with conversation, pronunciation, digital literacy, citizenship, career awareness and workplace skills.
This class is sometimes referred to as ESL Distance Education or Burlington English.
All students must have
- a computer or laptop (no tablets)
- reliable internet
- an email address
- a headset with microphone
Students are required
- to work online 12 hours per week. This is reduced to 5 hours if the student is also taking an ESL or ABE class at the same time as ESL Online
- to come to Beltline Education Center (BEC) or 401N Northern Wake Campus (NWC) for registration and to Beltline Education Center (BEC) for post-testing
New Registration Info
- You cannot do a “walk-in” registration – they are now scheduled.
- To register for this class, please use this link to submit your contact information and a member of our team will contact you to schedule your registration – http://bit.ly/waketecheslonline.
- Registration will take approximately 3.5 hours. Late arrivals will not be permitted to register. No children are permitted at registration
For more information:
- email -> CCRonline@waketech.edu
- WhatsApp ~ 919-307-5747