1. ____________________ means a request for permission not to do something. Sara is a preschool teacher so she can get a tuition waiver in order that her children can attend preschool at no charge.
2. _____________________ means able to do something.
3. _____________________ means a group of people who share the same history, traditions, and language, and who usually live together in a particular country.
4. ______________________ means a woman whose husband has died.
5. _____________________means any person not a citizen of the United States who is residing in the U.S. legally and lawfully and has recorded permanent residence as an immigrant. Also known as “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder.”
6. _________________means to say that something is no longer valid : to make something legally void.
7. _____________________ means the ending of a marriage by a legal process.
8. _________________means something done to provide what is needed or wanted for someone.
9. ____________________ means a condition (such as an illness or an injury) that damages or limits a person’s physical or mental abilities.
10. _________________ means a condition in which a part of your body or mind is damaged and does not work well.