Welcome! This website can help you find a new or better job. It will give you resources to update old skills or learn new skills. You can also learn about worker’s rights in the United States and local job safety laws here. On the right side of this page, you can find links to the other ESL blog sites, links to help you find jobs, and links to help you find volunteer opportunities.
Additional Job Information Links
Run – don’t walk to the WRAL Career Expo today!
For details please go to this website -> https://www.capitalareaexpo.com/
Looking for your next job? Become a Mystery Shopper.
You can learn how to add income and reduce expenses while stretching your budget. Mystery Shoppers work across many industries while getting paid to provide reports on customer service. Compensation also often includes goods or services that can offset common budget expenses – meals, groceries, oil changes – just to name a few.
Explore employment opportunities in the field as you develop transferable job skills. Transferable and soft skills developed include: communication, attention to detail, written documentation and reports, time management, and follow-up skills.
For course information and sign up click here => Money Management
Be sure to see Central Blog post on this great opportunity !
- not a part-time or constant contract job
- Possible working day：Mondayー Friday （Saturday and Sunday are closed)
- Time and locations are depending on the moving schedule and customer’s house locations.
Compensation：From $13 to 15 (Depending on Experience）
- You wont to drive a company’s vehicles but must to able to drive on your car.
- Ability to lift at least 30 or 40 pounds. (1 box is less 60 pounds)
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be flexible and good team worker at the site
- This client covers the entire NC state, you might have to ride a car for a long drive.
- Must have general manner
- Speaking Japanese and knowing Japanese culture is plus.
- (919)378-9788 office
- (919)868-8231 cell
110-C Pheasant Wood. Ct.
Morrisville, NC 27560 USA
Interested in becoming a bus driver for the Wake County Public Schools System (WCPSS)?
WCPSS is holiding a Bus Driver Career Fair on Saturday, June 17, 9am-12pm at Carroll Middle School.