Read the Job Application below. Then, answer the questions.
Last Name: Santos Perez First Name: Rosa
1318 _Palm Ct. _Apt. E
Street Number Street Name Apartment
City State Zip Code
Date of Birth: April 16, 1951
Phone Number: (919) 555 – 4832.
Position Applied For: seamstress
What skills do you have? I make and repair dresses, skirts, shirts, pants, blankets, purses, and other clothing items. I have over 40 years of experience sewing.
Do you have reliable transportation? Yes. I can drive to work.
When can you begin work? Immediately.
What days and times are you available to work? I am very flexible. I can work any hours, except Monday and Tuesday afternoons.
Reading Comprehension Questions:
1. What is her zip code?
2. What city does she live in?
3. What is her first name?
4. What is her date of birth?
5. What state does she live in?
6. What is her street name?
7. What is her phone number?
8. What is her street number?
9. What position is she applying for?
10. What skills does she have?
11. What do you think the word seamstress means, considering her skills?
12. How will she get to work?
13. What days can she work?
14. When can she begin work?
15. What does she mean, when she says she is very flexible?
16. How many years of experience does she have as a seamstress?