Whether you are a fan of games in the classroom, or prefer other activities, there probably comes a time when you just might want to play! Where to look? What are good sites? What are some good games that facilitate practice and learning? Here’s my list! What would you add to this list?
- www.eslgamesplus.com has both printable and interactive classroom games. Interactive games include “Jeopardy”, “Billionaire”, and spinner games.
- http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2011/08/01/the-best-sites-to-download-free-esl-board-game-templates/ Larry Ferrlazzo’s site is always a wealth of information. From this link you can find free board game templates to use in class.
- http://bogglesworldesl.com/esl_games.htm has printable esl games that cover everything from phonics to wh- questions.
- http://www.eslgamesworld.com/ This site has both printable and online, interactive games.
- http://www.gooverseas.com/blog/10-best-games-esl-teachers This site introduces ten of the best known classroom games, such as “pictionary”, “hot seat”, etc.
- http://iteslj.org/games/ has games and other activities included on this comprehensive list.
- http://www.esl-galaxy.com/board.htm has printable board games categorized by level, and then by grammar point. Easy site navigation.