On September 12, 2019, we held our annual CCR convocation. It was a valuable opportunity to review the past year’s performance, current status and future direction. It gave us a chance to meet or re-acquaint ourselves with so many members of our team ranging from our new CCR Dean – Dr. Mike Ellis to all our co-instructors in break out sessions.
Dr. Mike’s message was clear… Connect! and We ARE CCR!
Here is some of the information presented at the Convocation (Note: this may be updated as more materials become available)
- World Puzzle Convocation 2019 Powerpoint-compressed by ESL Director Janine Maldonado
Information from Break- Out Sessions
- Level 1/2
- Level 3/4
- Stand Out Third Edition Teacher’s Access Page – site contain valuable worksheets, activities, audio, videos and more that can be used in our classrooms . Please ask your site supervisor for the userid / password that all our Wake Tech ESL teachers can use.
- Common Curriculum – a free site for lesson planning that allows you to use / customize templates to easily create an online searchable archive of lessons.
- sites.google.com – to create your own “teacher”s page for classroom use especially for computer / internet activities where you can provide easily accessible links to students.
- Teachers’ Shared Lesson Plans
- Level 5/6