Would you like to translate any page of the blog to your native language? Use Bing Translator to translate ANY URL.
- Just copy the URL you want translated,
- Click on this link => Bing Translator
- Once you are there, copy the URL into the first section (# 1 in the example below)
- Change the language in the second section to your language ( #2 )
- Click on the URL in the second section ( #3 ). It may look the same but it will open a new tab with the translated website. Links to new websites clicked on that translated page will continue to be translated.
- You must close the tab to stop translation.
Below is an example of the Central Blog URL being translated to Spanish
Here are the URL’s of our student blogs:
|Civics & Community Blog||https://eslblogs.waketech.edu/esl-civics/|